Chamta, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.292059, 89.655754.
Chamta is a small town situated in the state of West Bengal, India, near highway 17 and the town of Tufanganj. It is a developing settlement, with the population close to 15 hundred people. There are one primary and one secondary schools in the town.
Where is Chamta, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Chamta, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chamta, West Bengal, India
Chamta, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chamta, West Bengal, India is 26.292059, and the longitude is 89.655754. Chamta, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 17' 31.4124'' N and 89° 39' 20.7144'' E.
Chamta, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 17' 31.4124'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 39' 20.7144'' E|
Coordinates of Chamta, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)