Kolaghat, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.432922, 87.859886.
Kolaghat is a municipality in central West Bengal, situated about 15 miles west from the city of Bagnan, right near the delta of Rupanarayan river. The town is quite large, with about 26,000 people living there. It is a key transportation spot situated near the intersection of Highway 41 and Highway 6. There is a large electric power station located near the town, which is one of the mian employers of the local workforce, along with smaller services or agriculture related companies.
Where is Kolaghat, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Kolaghat, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kolaghat, West Bengal, India
Kolaghat, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kolaghat, West Bengal, India is 22.432922, and the longitude is 87.859886. Kolaghat, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 25' 58.5192'' N and 87° 51' 35.5896'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 25' 58.5192'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 51' 35.5896'' E|
Coordinates of Kolaghat, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)