Chandwad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.327127, 74.247276.
Chandwad is an old historic town in the district of Nashik, the state of Maharashtra, India, located about 185 miles northeast of Mumbai. It is an old transportation and commercial spot, located on a wonderful setting, between small hills. There are plenty of landmarks in the city, including old temples, beautiful buildings and distinctive local architecture, green parks and gardens.
Where is Chandwad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India
Chandwad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India is 20.327127, and the longitude is 74.247276. Chandwad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 19' 37.6572'' N and 74° 14' 50.1936'' E.
Chandwad, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 19' 37.6572'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 14' 50.1936'' E|
Coordinates of Chandwad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)