Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.565981, 83.265198.
Baramkela is a small commercial community situated in eastern Chhattisgarh, just a few miles away from Odisha state borders. The municipality was established about 70 ears ago and today, there are about 6,000 people living in the town. Baramkela is located near State Highway 13 and can be an interesting town to stop by for travelers. There are a few very good places to eat and a number of small markets to visit.
Where is Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India
Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.565981, and the longitude is 83.265198. Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 33' 57.5316'' N and 83° 15' 54.7128'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 33' 57.5316'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 15' 54.7128'' E|
Coordinates of Baramkela, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)