Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.010765, 69.162590.
Located 70 miles north of Kabul, Charikar is a small city and the principal settlement in the Kohdaman Valley in central Afghanistan. With the population close to 175,000 people, Charikar is a small center of agriculture and Parwan culture. The city is notorious for a number of suicide bomber attacks which took place in 2011.
Where is Charikar, Afghanistan on Map?
Road map of Charikar, Afghanistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Charikar, Afghanistan
Charikar, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Charikar, Afghanistan is 35.010765, and the longitude is 69.162590. Charikar, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 0' 38.7540'' N and 69° 9' 45.3240'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 0' 38.7540'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 9' 45.3240'' E|
Coordinates of Charikar, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan (33.333057, 69.916946)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Ghazni, Afghanistan (33.547886, 68.422562)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)