Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.343044, 62.199074.
Herat is a large city and one of the most populous cities of today's Afghanistan, with the population of about 400,000 people. It has an ancient history dating back to the Old Persian Empire. The city plays a role of an important educational and cultural center. It can be reached by air, by rail transportation and by automobile.
Map of Herat, Afghanistan
Herat, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Herat, Afghanistan is 34.343044, and the longitude is 62.199074. Herat, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 20' 34.9584'' N and 62° 11' 56.6664'' E.
Herat, Afghanistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 20' 34.9584'' N|
|DMS Long||62° 11' 56.6664'' E|
Coordinates of Herat, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)
- Herat, Afghanistan (34.343044, 62.199074)