Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.738884, 68.869858.
Kunduz is one of the largest cities in Afghanistan and the capital of Kunduz province. Its population is estimated to be about 100,000 people. It is a very old historic place with the history going back to the 3rd century AD. The city is located in the valley, thus agriculture plays an important role in its economy.
Where is Kunduz, Afghanistan on Map?
Road map of Kunduz, Afghanistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kunduz, Afghanistan
Kunduz, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kunduz, Afghanistan is 36.738884, and the longitude is 68.869858. Kunduz, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 44' 19.9824'' N and 68° 52' 11.4888'' E.
Kunduz, Afghanistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 44' 19.9824'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 52' 11.4888'' E|
Coordinates of Kunduz, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan (33.333057, 69.916946)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Ghazni, Afghanistan (33.547886, 68.422562)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)