Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.333057, 69.916946.
The city of Khost is a small city and the capital of Khost Province, situated in the eastern part of Afghanistan. The community is the largest in the region and a great residential area provided with all modern facilities and amenities. The city emerged as a very small town about 4 centuries ago, and for quite a long time it used to be a very small agricultural village. About 250 years ago the number of residents of started increasing and the town started turning into a small cultural and industrial center. Today it is a center of sports and culture, with a few excellent facilities for cricket, football, and so on. Unfortunately, the city often becomes a place for shooting or various terrorism related activities which often cause deaths of the residents.
Where is Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan on Map?
Road map of Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan
Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan is 33.333057, and the longitude is 69.916946. Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 19' 59.0052'' N and 69° 55' 1.0056'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 19' 59.0052'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 55' 1.0056'' E|
Coordinates of Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan (33.333057, 69.916946)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Ghazni, Afghanistan (33.547886, 68.422562)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)