Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.599651, 69.229088.
Gardez is a small city with the the population of about 70,000 people, which is the capital of Pakita, Afghanistan. The community is a Pashtun one, which preserve the traditions and cultural environment of their. The city was recovering after the Afghani war and started its life from the very beginning. Today, Gardez is a center of forestry and a small center of energy production, with a few businesses giving working places to local population.
Where is Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan on Map?
Road map of Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan
Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan is 33.599651, and the longitude is 69.229088. Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 35' 58.7436'' N and 69° 13' 44.7168'' E.
Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 35' 58.7436'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 13' 44.7168'' E|
Coordinates of Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan (33.333057, 69.916946)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Ghazni, Afghanistan (33.547886, 68.422562)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)