Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.543896, 69.160652.
Kabul is the largest city in Afghanistan, the capital of the same name province and the capital of the country. The city with the population exceeding 3.3 million people is a historic and cultural center of the country. Due to a lack of safety and quite poor life in the city, tourism is not a thriving branch of the city's economy, but those who got a chance to visit Kabul can enjoy numerous bazaars, parks, mosques and museums of the Old City of Kabul.
Map of Kabul, Afghanistan
Kabul, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kabul, Afghanistan is 34.543896, and the longitude is 69.160652. Kabul, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 32' 38.0256'' N and 69° 9' 38.3472'' E.
Kabul, Afghanistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 32' 38.0256'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 9' 38.3472'' E|
Coordinates of Kabul, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)
- Herat, Afghanistan (34.343044, 62.199074)