Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.547886, 68.422562.
Ghazni is a city in southwestern Afghanistan, known also as Ghazna, or Ghaznai. There are over 150,000 people living in the city, and it is a small center of social and cultural life, with quite high population density and quite low quality services. Local attractions are purely historic, like Palace of Sultan Mas'ud III, Museum of Islamic Art, Mausoleum of Sanai, Tomb of Sebuktigin, Tomb of Sultan Mahmud, Minarets of Ghazni, an old citadel, and so on.
Where is Ghazni, Afghanistan on Map?
Road map of Ghazni, Afghanistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ghazni, Afghanistan
Ghazni, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ghazni, Afghanistan is 33.547886, and the longitude is 68.422562. Ghazni, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 32' 52.3896'' N and 68° 25' 21.2232'' E.
|DMS Lat||33° 32' 52.3896'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 25' 21.2232'' E|
Coordinates of Ghazni, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan (33.333057, 69.916946)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Ghazni, Afghanistan (33.547886, 68.422562)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)