Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.715771, 67.105865.
Mazari Sharif, or Mazar-i-Sharif, is a large city in northern Afghanistan and one of the largest cities in the country, with the population close to 700,000 people. It is located quite close to the border between Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. For many centuries the city used to be the area of residence for the local Royal family, and today it is an industrial and manufacturing center, with a few large hospitals and educational centers.
Where is Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan on Map?
Road map of Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan
Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan is 36.715771, and the longitude is 67.105865. Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan is located at Afghanistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 42' 56.7756'' N and 67° 6' 21.1140'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 42' 56.7756'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 6' 21.1140'' E|
Coordinates of Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Afghanistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Khost, Khost Province, Afghanistan (33.333057, 69.916946)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.010765, 69.162590)
- Kandahar, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan (31.739847, 65.755920)
- Mazari Shariff, Afghanistan (36.715771, 67.105865)
- Ghazni, Afghanistan (33.547886, 68.422562)
- Gardez, Pakita, Afghanistan (33.599651, 69.229088)
- Mehter Lam, Afghanistan (34.674255, 70.211067)
- Charikar, Afghanistan (35.013058, 69.168892)
- Kabul, Afghanistan (34.543896, 69.160652)
- Kunduz, Afghanistan (36.738884, 68.869858)