Chelur, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.703198, 78.100540.
Chelur is a small town with about 6,500 people living there, located in southeastern Karnataka, right on the border with the state of Andhra Pradesh, southern India. The town's community is of Kannada culture and traditionally is very much religious. There are a good number of temples in the town, including Sri Rama Temple, Anjaneya Temple, Chowdeshwari Devi Temple, etc. It is possible to get to the town by buses, by Chelur-Bagepalli Road.
Where is Chelur, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Chelur, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chelur, Karnataka, India
Chelur, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chelur, Karnataka, India is 13.703198, and the longitude is 78.100540. Chelur, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 42' 11.5128'' N and 78° 6' 1.9440'' E.
Chelur, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 42' 11.5128'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 6' 1.9440'' E|
Coordinates of Chelur, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)