Lalbarra, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.938848, 80.050697.
Lalbarra is a small town in the district of Balaghat in Madhya Pradesh, one of the eastern states of India. The settlement is really very small, with the population of about 3,400 people. There are 6 schools in the town, with 3 primary, 2 secondary, and 2 senior secondary ones. The town is famous with its farmer's market opened every day year round.
Map of Lalbarra, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Lalbarra, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lalbarra, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India is 21.938848, and the longitude is 80.050697. Lalbarra, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 56' 19.8528'' N and 80° 3' 2.5092'' E.
Lalbarra, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 56' 19.8528'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 3' 2.5092'' E|
Coordinates of Lalbarra, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)