Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.916355, 79.581184.
A city in northern Madhya Pradesh, Chhatarpur has the population close to 150,000 people and is the headquarters of the same name district. The city is a small center of commerce and education, with a small private University of Chhatarpur and a few quite good specialized colleges located there. Chhatarpur is a historic settlement, and there are some nice old temples and old buildings in the city center, which attract attention of tourists and travelers.
Map of Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.916355, and the longitude is 79.581184. Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 54' 58.8780'' N and 79° 34' 52.2624'' E.
Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 54' 58.8780'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 34' 52.2624'' E|
Coordinates of Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)