Chohtan, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.494480, 71.082230.
Chohtan (or Chauhtan) is a large town in the district of Barmer which is in southeastern Rajasthan, India. It is located about 22 miles south east of the city of Barmer and about 67 miles east of the city of Balotra. The town is known as a place of a few temples which attract attention of tourists. Those include Sueya Mahadev Mandir, Vair Mata Mandir, Viratra Mata MandirDhok, and others.
Where is Chohtan, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Chohtan, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chohtan, Rajasthan, India
Chohtan, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chohtan, Rajasthan, India is 25.494480, and the longitude is 71.082230. Chohtan, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 29' 40.1280'' N and 71° 4' 56.0280'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 29' 40.1280'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 4' 56.0280'' E|
Coordinates of Chohtan, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)