Churu, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.292290, 74.966583.
Churu is a city with the population close to 120,000 people located in Rajasthan, and also the capital of the same name district. The town was established about 400 years ago and there is a great number of historic monuments and old buildings in the downtown, dated back by the 17th century. The town is known as a largest producer of mustard seed in the country.
Where is Churu, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Churu, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Churu, Rajasthan, India
Churu, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Churu, Rajasthan, India is 28.292290, and the longitude is 74.966583. Churu, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 17' 32.2440'' N and 74° 57' 59.6988'' E.
Churu, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 17' 32.2440'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 57' 59.6988'' E|
Coordinates of Churu, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)