Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.406359, -106.865410.
Ciudad Cuauhtemoc is a small city and the seat of Cuauhtémoc, located in the west-central part of the state of Chihuahua, northern Mexico. It is an absolutely rapidly developing city. Apple cultivation is a key industry contributing to the local economy. Situated about 64 miles west of Chihuahua (the capital of the state of the same name), founded on January 9, 1948, Ciudad Cuauhtemoc has 3 official languages: Spanish, English, and Plautdietsch. The city is home to Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua. Attractions in the city are Monumento a Cuauhtémoc, Catedral de San Antonio de Pádua, Parque Ecológico Cd. Cuauhtémoc, Parque San Antonio, Parque El Mirador, Centro Cultural Cuauhtemoc, etc.
Where is Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico
Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico is 28.406359, and the longitude is -106.865410. Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 24' 22.8924'' N and 106° 51' 55.4760'' W.
|DMS Lat||28° 24' 22.8924'' N|
|DMS Long||106° 51' 55.4760'' W|
Coordinates of Ciudad Cuauhtemoc, Chihuahua, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)