Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.283764, -122.793205.
Coquitlam is one of the largest neighborhoods of Vancouver, British Columbia, situated about 16 miles east from Vancouver city center. There are about 150,000 living in the city. Coquitlam is considered to be one of the most developed residential parts of Vancouver metropolitan area, with excellent schools, hospitals, shopping and other facilities. Coquitlam is a cultural center, with plenty of arts centers and contemporary lifestyle.
Map of Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Coquitlam, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coquitlam, BC, Canada is 49.283764, and the longitude is -122.793205. Coquitlam, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 17' 1.5504'' N and 122° 47' 35.5380'' W.
Coquitlam, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 17' 1.5504'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 47' 35.5380'' W|
Coordinates of Coquitlam, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)