Cortland, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.604729, -76.187370.
Cortland is a city located in the Southern Tier region of New York, between Syracuse and Binghamton, in Cortland County, United States. The city took its name from Pierre Van Cortlandt who was served as the first Lieutenant Governor of New York. Settled in 1791, incorporated as a city in 1900, Cortland has a total area of 3.91 sq mi (10.14 km2). The city is situated about 33 miles south of Syracuse, 42 miles north of Binghamton, and 217 miles northwest of New York City. Local attractions and historical landmarks in the city include the 1890 House Museum, Cortland County Historical Society, Suggett Park, Yaman Park, Randall Park, Ted Testa Park, Dowd Gallery, etc. The city is also home to SUNY Cortland.
Where is Cortland, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Cortland, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cortland, NY, USA
Cortland, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cortland, NY, USA is 42.604729, and the longitude is -76.187370. Cortland, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 36' 17.0244'' N and 76° 11' 14.5320'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 36' 17.0244'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 11' 14.5320'' W|
Coordinates of Cortland, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Oneida, NY, USA (43.095654, -75.669487)
- New Rochelle, NY, USA (40.922794, -73.791809)
- Mount Vernon, NY, USA (40.916695, -73.836815)
- Middletown, NY, USA (41.450123, -74.429253)
- Lockport, NY, USA (43.170048, -78.710464)
- Lackawanna, NY, USA (42.820339, -78.843399)
- Kingston, NY, USA (41.931828, -74.011108)
- Johnstown, NY, USA (43.010265, -74.383682)
- Gloversville, NY, USA (43.052845, -74.363762)
- Glens Falls, NY, USA (43.311825, -73.655975)