Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.151726, 27.587914.
Iași is one of the largest cities in modern Romania, located in the eastern part of the country, close to the border with Moldova. It is a historical city founded in the 15th century, and it served as the capital of Moldova. It is also known as a university city, and home to several schools like the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași and Technical University Gheorghe Asachi Iasi. Iași is very famous for its architectural monuments, churches, cathedrals, palaces, and other historic attractions. Iasi International Airport is located to the north of the city. Tourist attractions in the city include Anastasie Fătu Botanical Garden, Copou Park, Palace of Culture, Mănăstirea Vlădiceni, Iulius Mall, Old Stone Bridge, and Metropolitan Cathedral Iasi.
Where is Iași, Romania on Map?
Road map of Iași, Romania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Iași, Romania
Iași, Romania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Iași, Romania is 47.151726, and the longitude is 27.587914. Iași, Romania is located at Romania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 9' 6.2136'' N and 27° 35' 16.4904'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 9' 6.2136'' N|
|DMS Long||27° 35' 16.4904'' E|
Coordinates of Iași, Romania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Romania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bacău, Romania (46.568825, 26.916025)
- Iași, Iași County, Romania (47.158455, 27.601442)
- Ploiești, Muntenia, Romania (44.940918, 26.021101)
- Brașov, Romania (45.657974, 25.601198)
- Craiova, Dolj, Romania (44.319305, 23.800678)
- Satu Mare, Romania (47.790001, 22.889999)
- Ploiești, Romania (44.933334, 26.033333)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania (46.770439, 23.591423)
- Timișoara, Romania (45.760696, 21.226788)
- Iași, Romania (47.163574, 27.582550)