Croyde, Devon, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.127769, -4.228621.
Croyde is a small seaside village on the coast of north Devon, Western UK. It is very popular with surfers and holiday makers. The settlement is also listed as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Where is Croyde, Devon, UK on Map?
Road map of Croyde, Devon, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Croyde, Devon, UK
Croyde, Devon, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Croyde, Devon, UK is 51.127769, and the longitude is -4.228621. Croyde, Devon, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 7' 39.9684'' N and 4° 13' 43.0356'' W.
Croyde, Devon, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 7' 39.9684'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 13' 43.0356'' W|
Coordinates of Croyde, Devon, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)