Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.199940, -1.865906.
Earl Sterndale is a small village located in the Upper Dove Valley, in the neighborhood of Buxton in Derbyshire, UK. The village is famous with ts old historic church, St Michael Church, built in the 19th century. It was totally destroyed during the accidental bombing by the Nazi forces. Today, it is restored and can be observed by all visitors of the village.
Where is Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK
Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK is 53.199940, and the longitude is -1.865906. Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 11' 59.7840'' N and 1° 51' 57.2616'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 11' 59.7840'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 51' 57.2616'' W|
Coordinates of Earl Sterndale, Buxton, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)