Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.246452, 22.568445.
The city of Lublin is one of the largest cities of Eastern Poland and is the capital of the same name province. Its population is estimated to be close to 350,000 people. The city is a key tourist spot of the area, with numerous theaters and galleries, museums and open air concerts, absolutely wonderful and unique local traditions and celebrations, very friendly community and excellent accommodation options.
Map of Lublin, Poland
Lublin, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lublin, Poland is 51.246452, and the longitude is 22.568445. Lublin, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 14' 47.2272'' N and 22° 34' 6.4020'' E.
Lublin, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 14' 47.2272'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 34' 6.4020'' E|
Coordinates of Lublin, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)