Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.270908, 19.039993.
Katowice is a large city with 22 neighborhoods in the Silesian Province of Poland, located in the southern part of the country. It is the capital of the province and one of the most populous cities in Poland. It is a key trade, business, scientific and cultural center of the region. The city was founded in the 16th century. It has plenty of industrial enterprises, as well as a huge number of attractions including theaters, concert halls, and museums. The city hosts many festivals, as well, such as OFF Festival, International Cycling Film Festival, and Rawa Blues Festival. It is also home to the Silesian University of Technology, the Karol Szymanowski Academy of Music, the Medical University of Silesia, the University of Silesia, etc. Tourist attractions in the city include Spodek, the Silesian Museum, 3 Maja Street, the Cathedral of Christ the King, Monopol Hotel, St. Mary's Church, Market Square, Nikiszowiec, Drapacz Chmur, Silesian Theater, Silesian Park, The Goldstein Palace, and many more. Katowice Airport, Katowice railway station, and European Route E40 serve the area. The city is home to Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra.
Where is Katowice, Poland on Map?
Road map of Katowice, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Katowice, Poland
Katowice, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Katowice, Poland is 50.270908, and the longitude is 19.039993. Katowice, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 16' 15.2688'' N and 19° 2' 23.9748'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 16' 15.2688'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 2' 23.9748'' E|
Coordinates of Katowice, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)