Matakana, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.352230, 174.717575.
A small town in northern New Zealand, Matakana is located to the north of the capital city and has the population slightly exceeding 15,000 people. There are plenty of vineyards in the neighborhood, and those who travel nearby can stop and try some examples of local wines. Two famous beach towns, Snells Beach and Omaha are also in the neighborhood.
Where is Matakana, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Matakana, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Matakana, New Zealand
Matakana, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Matakana, New Zealand is -36.352230, and the longitude is 174.717575. Matakana, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 21' 8.0280'' S and 174° 43' 3.2700'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 21' 8.0280'' S|
|DMS Long||174° 43' 3.2700'' E|
Coordinates of Matakana, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)