Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.900764, 81.345177.
A town of Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, is an administrative unit of the same name district and has the population close to 6,500 people. The settlement was named after a local goddess and has a famous temple named after Her as well. It can be a great stop point on the way to larger neighboring cities.
Where is Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India
Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India is 18.900764, and the longitude is 81.345177. Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 54' 2.7504'' N and 81° 20' 42.6372'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 54' 2.7504'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 20' 42.6372'' E|
Coordinates of Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)