Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.791668, 80.816666.
Bijapur is a small commercial town in the state of Chhattisgarh, India, located right near National Highway 16. There are about 33,000 people living in the town, and most of the population is heavily involved in farming. The town offers excellent natural views and can be considered a resort town.
Where is Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India on Map?
Road map of Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India
Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India is 18.791668, and the longitude is 80.816666. Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 47' 30.0048'' N and 80° 48' 59.9976'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 47' 30.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 48' 59.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)