Daryapur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.922070, 77.326698.
Daryapur is a small city (sometimes referred to as Banosa), located in northern Maharashtra, a part of Amravati district. The city has got the name after one of the local rulers of the 3rd century DC, Darya Imad Shah, who started a dynasty ruling a small local empire. The city is divided into two districts, located on the right and on the left banks of the Chandrabhaga river. The main attractions of Daryapur include Sant Gadge Baba Temple, Gajanan Maharaj Temple-Shiwar, Asha-Manisha Temple, Kholapuri Gate, an old Cotton mill, and so on.
Where is Daryapur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Daryapur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Daryapur, Maharashtra, India
Daryapur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Daryapur, Maharashtra, India is 20.922070, and the longitude is 77.326698. Daryapur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 55' 19.4520'' N and 77° 19' 36.1128'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 55' 19.4520'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 19' 36.1128'' E|
Coordinates of Daryapur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)