Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.741482, 76.768066.
Chandigarh is a city in India which serves as the capital of two states. Its population is approaching to 1 million people. The name of the city can be translated as the Castle of Chandi, and it is considered to be the first planned city of the country. It is famous with its modern architecture.
Map of Chandigarh, India
Chandigarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chandigarh, India is 30.741482, and the longitude is 76.768066. Chandigarh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 44' 29.3352'' N and 76° 46' 5.0376'' E.
Chandigarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 44' 29.3352'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 46' 5.0376'' E|
Coordinates of Chandigarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)