Dasuya, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.813227, 75.663734.
Dasuya (or Dasua) is a large town and a part of Hoashiarpur district in central part of Punjab state, India. It is a home to about 23 thousand people. It is an old settlement established by a Medieval local king. There is a famous old temple in the town, which is considered to be a prominent tourist attraction of the district.
Where is Dasuya, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Dasuya, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dasuya, Punjab, India
Dasuya, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dasuya, Punjab, India is 31.813227, and the longitude is 75.663734. Dasuya, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 48' 47.6172'' N and 75° 39' 49.4424'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 48' 47.6172'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 39' 49.4424'' E|
Coordinates of Dasuya, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.