Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.303408, 79.686691.
Rajpur is a small town in the state of Uttar Pradesh, with the population close to 10,000 people. It is situated in the district of Sikanda, in the area near the river of Yamuna. The city of Auraiya is located nearby, and local people survive at the expense of commerce, by selling some goods they produce to travelers or those who live in the neighboring cities.
Where is Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.303408, and the longitude is 79.686691. Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 18' 12.2688'' N and 79° 41' 12.0876'' E.
Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 18' 12.2688'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 41' 12.0876'' E|
Coordinates of Rajpur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)