Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.447460, 73.847443.
Dattanagar is a small town in southern neighborhood of Pune, Maharashtra, which has recently became a part of the city. The district is bordered by Telco Colony, Ambegaon Colony and Shriram Nagar. There are large new residential blocks located in the district, with the total number of people living there estimated to total 3,500.
Map of Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India is 18.447460, and the longitude is 73.847443. Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 26' 50.8560'' N and 73° 50' 50.7948'' E.
Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India elevation is 659 meters height, that is equal to 2,162 feet.
Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 26' 50.8560'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 50' 50.7948'' E|
|Elevation (m)||659 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,162 feet|
Coordinates of Dattanagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)