Devadurga, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.423534, 76.935501.
Devadurga, a small town near Krishna river, is situated in northern Karnataka, the district of Raichur. The population of the town is close to 22,000 people. It is a popular tourist center with a few attractions like a famous 500-years old baobab tree, an old historic fort, a traditional Indian village, beautiful caves, etc.
Where is Devadurga, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Devadurga, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Devadurga, Karnataka, India
Devadurga, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Devadurga, Karnataka, India is 16.423534, and the longitude is 76.935501. Devadurga, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 25' 24.7224'' N and 76° 56' 7.8036'' E.
Devadurga, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 25' 24.7224'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 56' 7.8036'' E|
Coordinates of Devadurga, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)