Dharur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.819164, 76.109657.
Dharur is a small town in Maharashtra, with the population close to 18,000 people. The town is an agricultural community, with most of the families working on their fields and gardens. An old historic fort is the main landmark of the town.
Where is Dharur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Dharur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dharur, Maharashtra, India
Dharur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dharur, Maharashtra, India is 18.819164, and the longitude is 76.109657. Dharur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 49' 8.9904'' N and 76° 6' 34.7652'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 49' 8.9904'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 6' 34.7652'' E|
Coordinates of Dharur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)