Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.903118, 74.774986.
Dhule (धुळे) is a large city and an important historic center in the state of Maharashtra, India, located on the banks of the Panzara River, in the northwestern part of the state, about 158 kilometers northeast of Nashik, and 92 kilometers west of Jalgaon. It is situated on three national highways: NH-3, NH-6, and NH-211. Adishakti Ekvira and Swaminarayan Temple are among the local attractions in the city. Other points of interest in Dhule include Dhule Stadium, Dhule Waterpark, and several gardens and parks like Sardar Patel Tower Garden and Shiv Tirth Park. The city is also home to a medical school.
Where is Dhule, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Dhule, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Dhule, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dhule, Maharashtra, India is 20.903118, and the longitude is 74.774986. Dhule, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 54' 11.2248'' N and 74° 46' 29.9496'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 54' 11.2248'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 46' 29.9496'' E|
Coordinates of Dhule, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)