Rooda, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.072922, 72.102417.
A large village in Punjab, Rooda is a typical Muslim settlement in central Pakistan, with about 12,000 residents. It is situated right on the border between an oasis green zone and dry area, therefore local population is relying mainly on trade or trying to find jobs in the neighboring towns and cities. Rooda is an old settlement established over 400 years ago.
Map of Rooda, Punjab, Pakistan
Rooda, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rooda, Punjab, Pakistan is 32.072922, and the longitude is 72.102417. Rooda, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 4' 22.5192'' N and 72° 6' 8.7012'' E.
Rooda, Punjab, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 4' 22.5192'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 6' 8.7012'' E|
Coordinates of Rooda, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Pakistan
Also check out these related Villages.
- Basti Azeem, Punjab, Pakistan (30.405008, 70.738403)
- Keris, Pakistan (35.230343, 75.941971)
- Chakisar, Pakistan (34.785187, 72.767517)
- Sabour, Pakistan (32.803780, 74.062729)
- Chak no 258 Lama Pind, Faisabad, Pakistan (31.241032, 73.025696)
- Parrai, Pakistan (34.704536, 72.227493)
- Domali, Bannu, Pakistan (33.021709, 70.754562)
- Dhulli, Punjab, Pakistan (32.863899, 72.193954)
- Munara, Chakwal, Pakistan (32.667801, 72.513275)
- Gizri Village, Karachi, Pakistan (24.818590, 67.045441)