Didsbury, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.660835, -114.136513.
Didsbury is a town in Alberta, central Canada, with the population close to 5,000 people. It is a relatively new and planned town, with excellent modern recreation infrastructure, including golf courses, parks, stadiums, hockey rinks, etc. The town can be reached by State Route 2.
Where is Didsbury, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Didsbury, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Didsbury, AB, Canada
Didsbury, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Didsbury, AB, Canada is 51.660835, and the longitude is -114.136513. Didsbury, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 39' 39.0060'' N and 114° 8' 11.4468'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 39' 39.0060'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 8' 11.4468'' W|
Coordinates of Didsbury, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)