Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.612291, 73.877190.
Dighi is a small town located in the neighborhood of Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is a north satellite of Pune with the population exceeding 23,000 people. The town is famous for its large military training base located close in the nearest hills. It is also a center of farming of the local area.
Where is Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India is 18.612291, and the longitude is 73.877190. Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 36' 44.2476'' N and 73° 52' 37.8840'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 36' 44.2476'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 52' 37.8840'' E|
Coordinates of Dighi, Pune, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)