Disraeli, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.900002, -71.349998.
A small French-speaking community of Disraeli is situated in the southernmost and the most crowded part of Quebec province in eastern Canada. Disraeli is a home to almost 25 hundred people and the settlement was originally established by a group of European settlers of mixed origins. Thus, the settlement has got the name after Benjamin Disraeli, a famous British political figure of the 19th century. He was a statesman and a social life activist. Modern Disraeli is dominated by French speaking residents and traditions more similar to the ones of French community. It is a small center of cultural life and a city that can be easily reached by Highway 112 and Highway 236.
Where is Disraeli, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Disraeli, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Disraeli, QC, Canada
Disraeli, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Disraeli, QC, Canada is 45.900002, and the longitude is -71.349998. Disraeli, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 54' 0.0072'' N and 71° 20' 59.9928'' W.
Disraeli, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 54' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 20' 59.9928'' W|
Coordinates of Disraeli, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)