Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.196714, 77.367996.
Doghat is a very small town in northwestern Uttar Pradesh, situated to the southwest from the city of Muzaffarnagar. It is a district level town, with the population of about 20,000 people. There is a small village near the town, named Doghat Rural.
Where is Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India
Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.196714, and the longitude is 77.367996. Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 11' 48.1704'' N and 77° 22' 4.7856'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 11' 48.1704'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 22' 4.7856'' E|
Coordinates of Doghat, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)