Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.540396, 79.810066.
Kharela is a small municipality located in the central part of Uttar Pradesh, the district of Mahoba. The number of permanent residents of the town is close to 15 thousand people, with most of the families making their incomes from agriculture and cultivating various crops like wheat. Timbering and rock cutting are other important activities of the local population.
Map of Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India
Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.540396, and the longitude is 79.810066. Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 32' 25.4256'' N and 79° 48' 36.2376'' E.
Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 32' 25.4256'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 48' 36.2376'' E|
Coordinates of Kharela, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)