Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.984695, -1.487313.
The municipality of Duffield, the district of Belper, Derbyshire, is the oldest Duffield in the country, which gave its name to other Duffields. It is a northern neighboring town of Derby and has the population close to 5,000 people. There are a great deal of historic monuments and points of interest in the town from the Medieval epochs, like old buildings, monuments, etc.
Map of Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK
Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK is 52.984695, and the longitude is -1.487313. Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 59' 4.9020'' N and 1° 29' 14.3268'' W.
Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK elevation is 61 meters height, that is equal to 200 feet.
Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 59' 4.9020'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 29' 14.3268'' W|
|Elevation (m)||61 m|
|Elevation (f)||200 feet|
Coordinates of Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Bolton, Atlanta, GA, USA (33.815292, -84.455879)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)