Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.360165, 1.432038.
Situated about 75 miles east of London, Broadstairs is a small coastal town, situated between the cities of Ramsgate and Margate in the district of Thanet in Kent, the UK. Known as "Stella Maris", the town is a resort and a beach place where many people from the whole country would chose to go for a vacation. The resorts can be reached by roads, railroads, or by sea. There is also a large national park located in the neighborhood. Broadstairs often becomes the venue for a variety of cultural events, music festivals, concerts, and so on.
Map of Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK
Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK is 51.360165, and the longitude is 1.432038. Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 21' 36.5940'' N and 1° 25' 55.3368'' E.
Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 21' 36.5940'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 25' 55.3368'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)