Dumraon, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.550114, 84.150017.
One of the oldest municipalities of western Bihar, the town of Dumraon is situated very close to the Ganges river, which make the border between the states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. The town is pretty large and has the population close to 55,000 people. The area is great for agriculture and commerce. The town is also known for its hospitals, some of which are private, and some are governmental.
Map of Dumraon, Bihar, India
Dumraon, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dumraon, Bihar, India is 25.550114, and the longitude is 84.150017. Dumraon, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 33' 0.4104'' N and 84° 9' 0.0612'' E.
Dumraon, Bihar, India elevation is 73 meters height, that is equal to 240 feet.
Dumraon, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 33' 0.4104'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 9' 0.0612'' E|
|Elevation (m)||73 m|
|Elevation (f)||240 feet|
Coordinates of Dumraon, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)
- Paniyara, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.997454, 83.463402)