Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.863289, -3.221575.
Dunkeswell is a small village located near Honiton town, Devon County. Its population is slightly over 1.5 thousand people. It is a historic place formed next to a small airfield. The local small Holy Trinity church is the main tourist attraction of Dunkeswell.
Where is Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK on Map?
Road map of Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK
Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK is 50.863289, and the longitude is -3.221575. Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 51' 47.8404'' N and 3° 13' 17.6700'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 51' 47.8404'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 13' 17.6700'' W|
Coordinates of Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)