Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.321922, 1.598500.
Blythburgh is a large historic village in Halesworth, in the county of Suffolk in the easternmost part of the United Kingdom. It is a very old settlement and a really beautiful place to visit, famous primarily with its ancient cathedral, the Cathedral of the Marshes, or Holy Trinity Church, built earlier than in the 12th century and considered to be one of the most beautiful Grade I Historic Churches of the UK. There are plenty of excellent accommodation options in the town for those travelers who want to stay and continue exploring toruist attractions of the county.
Where is Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK on Map?
Road map of Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK
Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK is 52.321922, and the longitude is 1.598500. Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 19' 18.9192'' N and 1° 35' 54.6000'' E.
Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 19' 18.9192'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 35' 54.6000'' E|
Coordinates of Blythburgh, Halesworth, Suffolk, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)