Stansted, Essex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.904949, 0.202641.
Stansted is a small settlement in Essex, located and giving the name to London Stansted Airport. It is possible to reach the area by Highway M11. There are only about 800 people living in the village, with almost all of the adult population working in the airport related businesses.
Where is Stansted, Essex, UK on Map?
Road map of Stansted, Essex, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Stansted, Essex, UK
Stansted, Essex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stansted, Essex, UK is 51.904949, and the longitude is 0.202641. Stansted, Essex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 54' 17.8164'' N and 0° 12' 9.5076'' E.
Stansted, Essex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 54' 17.8164'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 12' 9.5076'' E|
Coordinates of Stansted, Essex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)