Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.369209, -1.299906.
Osmotherley is an English village, situated on the western edge of the North York Moors National Park. The village can be found nearby the 110 mile Cleveland Way National Trail, and the western terminus of another long distance path the Lyke Wake Walk.The village was featured on BBC News and Sky News during the Wedding of Prince William of Wales and Catherine Middleton, as it is the only village in the country to boast a pub with the name 'Queen Catherine'.
Where is Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK
Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK is 54.369209, and the longitude is -1.299906. Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 22' 9.1524'' N and 1° 17' 59.6616'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 22' 9.1524'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 17' 59.6616'' W|
Coordinates of Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)