Edmundston, NB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.376499, -68.325348.
Edmundston is an old city located in the north western part of New Brunswick in the east of Canada. The settlement was established in the early times of the colonization, when plenty of immigrants from Europe arrived to the newly discovered continent. Since the area is located the closest to Europe and is strategically important, there were a few wars and battles for the city. Currently, the population of the city is estimated to be close to 17 thousand people, and over 90 per cent of the population speaks French as their first language. The city is a small transportation hub which can be reached by National highway 1.
Where is Edmundston, NB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Edmundston, NB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Edmundston, NB, Canada
Edmundston, NB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edmundston, NB, Canada is 47.376499, and the longitude is -68.325348. Edmundston, NB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 22' 35.3964'' N and 68° 19' 31.2528'' W.
Edmundston, NB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 22' 35.3964'' N|
|DMS Long||68° 19' 31.2528'' W|
Coordinates of Edmundston, NB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)